Welcome to the University of Padua’s online application platform for international students: your journey with us starts here!
If you have been awarded an ITALIAN entry qualification title, you do not have to apply through this platform. You must follow the instructions in the Call for applications, usually published in June on the University’s website
If you have been awarded an INTERNATIONAL Bachelor’s degree/Secondary School diploma, please follow the instructions below:
- Select your degree programme(s) – up to 3 per Academic Year – using the Search tool above. Please note that you cannot apply twice for the same degree programme during different calls of the same Academic Year.
- Read the information carefully and make sure you fulfil all the requirements for the degree programme(s) you are interested in
- Check here the list of documents required to apply, and have them ready for upload.
- Click on “Sign in/Register”.
If you have never registered before, click on “I’m a new applicant” and insert your email address. A single-use PIN code will appear on the screen.
Please specify an email address you regularly check and do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses (otherwise your application will be rejected!)
- Open your email account, click on the verification link you received, type the PIN code and set your password. Now you are ready to Sign In and complete your application.
- Click on “Save” to save your application, even if incomplete. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all the necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”. Once your application is submitted, attached documents cannot be deleted or replaced. If necessary, new documents can be added after the submission (ie. Final degree diploma, language certificate). Once your application is submitted, information in the application form cannot be deleted or changed. Make sure to correctly fill all the fields before clicking on “Submit”.
Pay attention to the feedbacks and requests of further actions you will receive via email
Last but not least… DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINES!