Welcome to the University of Padua’s online application platform for international students: your journey with us starts here!
If you have been awarded an ITALIAN Bachelor’s degree/Secondary School diploma you must follow the instructions in the Call for applications, usually published in June on the University’s website
If you have been awarded an INTERNATIONAL Bachelor’s degree/Secondary School diploma, please follow the instructions below:
- Select your degree programme(s) – up to 3 – using the Search tool above.
- Read the information carefully and make sure you fulfil all the requirements for the degree programme(s) you are interested in
- Check here the list of documents required to apply, and have them ready for upload.
- Click on “Become an applicant” and fill in the form. Specify an email address you regularly check. Please do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses…your applications would be rejected straight away!
- Use the applicant code sent to your email account to “Sign In” and complete your application.
- Click on “Save” to save your application, even if incomplete. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all the necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”. You can add further documents to your application, but after the submission you cannot delete any of those previously uploaded.
Pay attention to the feedbacks and requests of further actions you will receive
Last but not least… DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINES!