Which documents are required for your application?
Check out a list of documents required to submit your application
In order to submit your application, you will need to upload the following documents:
• Valid Passport/Valid ID card (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants);
• Italian Residence permit (only for non-EU applicants already residing in Italy);
• Academic transcript/Marksheet;
• Upper secondary school certificate/Academic qualification (if already obtained)
Please verify country-based specific entry title requirements at the following link;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Motivation Letter;
• Language proficiency certificate
A full list of accepted English language certificates, minimum scores and exemptions is available at the following link;
• Other specific documents required for the chosen degree programme
Please note that all documents must be uploaded in a .pdf format.
More information on the required document can be found in the corresponding “Tasks” in the “Checklist” section of your application.
Diplomas and Transcripts must be official (i.e. provided with the stamp of the Institution and the signature of the person in charge of issuing the document) and written/translated in Italian OR in English.
If your documents are issued only in a language other that Italian OR English, you will have to upload them together with official translations in Italian OR in English.
If you are admitted to a degree programme, you will have to submit other documents in order to complete your enrolment. For more information, click here
No legalised documents are required to submit your application.
When completing your application, read the guidelines and instructions very carefully.
1 Mar 2022